All Da-Lite projector screens are custom built to order and Made in the USA.
Da-Lite Model B Series
The Da-lite Model B is a durable manual wall/ceiling screen that is perfect for classroom, office or home theatre use. The screen uses an easy pull down system that can be locked at different intervals to accommodate a variety of projection formats.
The model B is available in with several screen fabrics that include the standard matte white and high contrast materials. The fiberglass, black backed fabric provides detailed images that compliment sd and HD projectors. Matte White, High Contrast Matte White and Video Spectra 1.5 fabrics will be seamless in all sizes. High Power fabric up to and including 6' high will be seamless.
Da-Lite Model B Instructions Da-Lite Model B Product Information Da-Lite Model B Specifications
- Screen Size: 115" Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 69" x 92"(HxW)
- Product Type - Operation: Manual Pull Down Operation - Wall and Ceiling Mounted
- Aspect Ratio: Video (4:3) Format
- Projector Screen Surface: Matte White Fabric
- Projector Screen Case Color: Black
- 1-Year Warranty - includes entire product; case, screen surface and roller
Matte White Fabric
Half Angle: 60° / Gain: 1.0
Matte White is a fiberglass surface for non high-definition projection and environments with controllable ambient light that preserves color as well as black and white images. Seamless sizes vary by product. Matte White can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant. This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.