Usually Ships Within:
5-10 Business Days
Diagonal Size (in.):
Viewable Height (in.):
Viewable Width (in.):
Draper Diplomat Tripod Projection Screen
The Diplomat tripod projection screen is ideal for auditoriums, classrooms, and businesses. The Diplomat tripod projection screen combines simplicity of design, rugged components, and careful workmanship. Exclusive Bell Leg Lock protects the sturdy gabled aluminum legs during storage and transportation. Eliminates all risk of bent or broken legs. Releases easily for setup.
- 50"H x 50"W viewing image size, for a 71" Diagonal
- Gain 0.6
- Black case with matching endcaps.
- Black PVC-backed 600-denier polyester zippered carrying case is optionally available.
- Built-in keystone eliminator extends 18". Hidden when not in use.
- Optional skirts to dress-up your presentation.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
Contrast Grey XH800E Screen Fabric
OptiView surfaces are self-supporting and do not require tensioning to lay flat. These front projection surfaces are generally installed on operable roller screens with a dowel. Most surfaces in this group have a tearproof fiberglass base textile. OptiView surfaces are extremely sturdy and suitable for use in a variety of settings.
Contrast Grey XH800E
Smooth grey surface offers excellent resolution and enhances color contrast and black levels in the projected image. Recommended for use with moderate and high output digital projectors. Performs well in conditions of ambient light. Full 180° viewing cone. This surface was previously named “High Contrast Grey.” This surface is GREENGUARD Children and Schools certified.