Elite Spectrum Series Wall/Ceiling Electric Screen
Ideal for use with today's high contrast ratio projectors with a budget in imd. It comes standard with an Infrared (IR) remote and other simple control options are availabe: such as RF remote, and low voltage 3-way wall box. Synchronized motor allows silent, low power consumption and extended operational longevity.
MaxWhite screen material is the most versatile screen surface for front projection presentations. This material provides the widest possible viewer angles with perfect diffusion uniformity while giving precise definition, image color reproduction and black & white contrast. Screen surface has black-backing to avoid light penetration and can be cleaned safely with mild soap and water. Woven screen material is a multi-layer, cross-array coated with a matte white reflective compound.
Elite Screens Spectrum Series Product Information
- Screen Size: 100" Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 49" x 87"(HxW)
- Aspect Ratio: HDTV (16:9) Format
- Electric Screen
- 160° Viewing Angle
- Black Casing
- Green Guard Certified
- Includes: IR Remote, 3-Way Wall Switch, 12V Trigger
- Overall Dimensions: 65.9" H x 100.2" W x 3.1" D
- Standard 2-year parts & labor warranty
- 3-year warranty for GEMR (Government, Education, Military and Religious) - US only
Projector Screen Case Color: Black Case">