VMAX 2 Series Wall/Ceiling Mountable Electric Projection Screen
VMAX 2 Series is an enhanced multi-purpose electric/motorized screen. The VMAX screen material "Max White" is the most common material for today's new projectors with a 1.1 Gain and a 160° wide viewing angle. Our VMAX 2 comes standard with various control options such as IR, RF controllers, low voltage 3 way wall switch and 12 volt trigger port that uses a standard a RJ45 connection. A synchronized motor allows silent operation with extended operational longevity and low power consumption. It comes standard with a 6"Inch standard top black masking. 6-18" Inch optional L-Brackets, and In Ceiling Trim Kit are available for installation.
MaxWhite screen material is the most versatile screen surface for front projection presentations. This material provides the widest possible viewer angles with perfect diffusion uniformity while giving precise definition, image color reproduction and black & white contrast. Screen surface has black-backing to avoid light penetration and can be cleaned safely with mild soap and water. Woven screen material is a multi-layer, cross-array coated with a matte white reflective compound.
Elite Screens VMAX2 Series Product Information
- Screen Size: 135" Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 66" x 118"(HxW)
- Aspect Ratio: HDTV (16:9) Format
- Electric Screen
- 160° Viewing Angle
- Black Casing
- Green Guard Certified
- Includes: IR/ RF Remotes, 3-Way Wall Switch, 12V Trigger, IR Eye Reciever
- Overall Dimensions: 81.6" H x 130.8" W x 3.1" D
- Standard 2-year parts & labor warranty
- 3-year warranty for GEMR (Government, Education, Military and Religious) - US only