Vision Series Lectern with Sound System
Oklahoma Sound has introduced the perfect lectern solution for your institution or presentation. Designed with a new sleek curved shape in a modern cherry wood grain laminate, which provides a contemporary look for a variety of venues. This beautifully hand crafted full floor lectern is built with a 3/4-inch stain and scratch resistant thermofused melamine laminate on MDF.
The Vision Series lectern comes equipped with two shelves for ample storage space. Moves easily with four concealed casters, two locking. Two detachable speakers mount to the Lectern, with a 30 Watt Amplifier. The Vision also comes with 2 Microphones - One handheld mic w/9' Cable and one Tie-Clip/Lavalier mic with 10' Cable. Switchable two frequency wireless is also available.
Assembly is required.
- Large work surface for ample use of document cameras, laptops and projectors to fit your presentation needs
- Constructed from a 3/4 inch scratch resistant thermofused melamine laminate on MDF board
- 2 shelves for storage or multimedia accessories
- Four concealed casters, two locking; for easy mobility
- Power Output: 30 Watts, Accommodate Audiences up to 900
- Microphones: 2 Condenser type: Handheld w/ 9' Cable; Tie-Clip/ Lavalier with 10' Cable
- Controls: Four Volume, Bass/Treble, On/Off
- Inputs: Two Mics, One 1/8" Aux Jack
- Wireless: Switchable; Two Frequency
- Outputs: L ine out 1 ? Extension Speaker: Line out 2 ? Tape Recorder
- Power Supply: 117 Volt AC; 12 VDC w/ Optional Battery
- Surface Dimensions: 21"D x 23"W
- Interior Shelf: 14.5"D x 23"W
- Total Dimensions: 46"H x 24"W x 21"D