Screen Boom Motorized Arm Mount
The new and unique Screen Boom solves an old problem and allows the installation of a motorized screen in new settings. The screen is mounted on a motorized operable arm. The whole system can be stored, with the screen retracted, nearly flat against a wall. Operate the Screen Boom first to swing the screen out into the room, any distance up to 90 degrees, then lower the screen for use. Perfect for use under high vaulted ceiling, in gymnasiums, and other settings where typical ceiling or wall installation is impractical or won't meet the viewer's needs.
- The operable arm is 198-1/8" long and 2-1/2" O.D. May be cut in the field to a shorter length if needed. A plastic cap finishes the cut end of the arm.
- Screen Boom accommodates Targa and Premier in sizes through 12' wide (image area).
- Includes all hardware for mounting the screen to the operable arm
- Includes one SS-1R operating switch
- Optional controls available
- The stored position may be either in front or behind the viewing position.
- Available with black or white finish