Comprehensive CAT6 550 Mhz Snagless Patch Cables meet all CAT6 TIA/EIA standards and greatly reduces loss compared to standard 100Mhz cable. Applications include: Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3), 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN, 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps A, 622A and T1 Voice.
Comprehensive CAT6 550 Mhz Snagless Patch Cables have a molded low profile, snagless boot that makes installing these cables quick and easy everytime while providing superior strain relief. CAT5E Patch Cables are available in a variety of colors. RoHS Compliant. Lifetime Warranty.
When it has to work, it has to be Comprehensive!
• Connector Type 1: RJ45 Male
• Connector Type 2: RJ45 Male
• Performance Grade: Good
• Bandwidth: Supports voice/data/video distribution applications up to 550 MHz
• Standards: Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, Verified to EIA/TIA 568B.2
• Cable Style: Molded snagless boot
• Conductors: 4 Twisted Pairs 24 AWG Bare copper stranded cable
• Conductor DC Resistance: 9.8 Ohm at 100m maximum
• Connector Material: Polycarbonate
• Contact Material: Copper alloy plated with 50u gold
• Outer Diameter: 6.2mm
• Jacket: PVC
• Jacket Color: Blue
• Weight Lbs: 0.1
• RoHS Compliant: Yes
• Warranty: Lifetime