AAXA Technologies P300 Pico DLP Projector with 400 Lumens
World's Brightest Battery Powered HD Projector!
AAXA Technologies is excited to announce the release of our P300 Pico projector - the world's brightest battery-powered HD pocket projector. The new P300 features a revolutionary new compact optical engine capable of delivering 400 peak lumens at a high-definition (HD) resolution of 1280 x 800. Powered by Texas Instruments' DLP Technology the AAXA P300 employs Vibrant Color LED technology that delivers dazzling color quality with an operating life of more than 15,000 hours and is capable of generating a viewing experience of up to 120".
The P300 is a true "pocket projector" at less than 5.9" long, 3.9" wide, and 1.6" tall, it is both compact and energy efficient - consuming less than 25W when plugged in. Additional features include adjustable tripod, 1280 x 800 VGA input support, 1280 x 800 HDMI support, Micro SD Card slot, USB port, composite video input, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
AAXA P300 Specifications AAXA P300 Manual
- The AAXA P300 can deliver a vivid 120" big screen projection in dark environments, its like having an 120" TV that fits in your pocket!
- Native 1280 x 800 WXGA/HD Resolution.
- 400 Lumen LED Light Source and DLP Optical Engine.
- Built-in media player capable of picture, video, text, and MP3 playback directly from a MicroSD Card or USB Drive.
- Offers an array of inputs including Mini-HDMI, Composite Video, Mini-VGA, MicroSD, and USB.
- 60+ Minute Internal Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery.
- True mobile presentation device, with rapid boot and instant-on LEDs, the AAXA P300 can show your digital message anytime, anywhere.
- Vibrant Color Technology LED light source produces a vivid display with amazing color saturation and lasts 10 times longer than conventional lamps.
- Apple and Android Compatible.
- Includes Users Manual, Tripod, Composite AV Cable, Wall Charger, Remote Control, VGA adapter cable.
|Projection System: ||DLP Technology by Texas Instruments |
|Lumens: ||400 lumens |
|Native Resolution: ||WXGA (1280 x 800) - Max Resolution of 1920x1080 (1080p) |
|Contrast Ratio: ||2,000:1 |
|Projected Distance Size: ||10" to 120" |
|Lamp Type: ||15,000 hours |
|Lamp Life: ||Triple RGB LEDs with Vibrant Color Technology |
|Lens Type: ||Manual Focus |
|Keystone Correction: ||N/A |
|Terminal Inputs: ||Mini-HDMI; Mini-VGA; Composite A/V (3.5mm Jack); USB 1.1 |
|Speaker: ||(2)1-Watt Speakers |
|Power Consumption: ||25 W |
|Dimensions: || 5.9" x 3.8" x 1.5" |
|Weight: ||.97 lbs |
|Warranty: ||90-Days Limited Parts and Labor |