Epson PowerLite Pro G7000W WXGA Widescreen Large-Venue Projector with Standard Lens and 6500 Lumens
The Pro G7000W large-venue projector delivers uncompromising image quality and native WXGA widescreen performance. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, the bright G7000W features 6500 lumens of color brightness and 6500 lumens of white brightness. Flexible integration features include an array of connectivity options, with support for HDBaseT, HDMI and DVI-D inputs. It also offers nine optional interchangeable lenses with powered lens shift and lens memory (Ships with Middle#1 Lens - V12H004M08). Additional advanced capabilities include simultaneous projection from multiple sources and Web-based remote projector monitoring and control.
- Up to 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance - 3LCD, 3-chip technology.
- Widescreen, high-definition performance - WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution supports native widescreen performance for presentations, videos, digital signage and more.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough - look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite Pro G7000W has 6500 Lumens of Color Brightness and White Brightness.
- Eight optional interchangeable lenses avaiable - with powered lens shift and lens memory, including an ultra short-throw lens for shallow spaces (Ships with Middle Lens #1 - V12H004M08).
- Versatile connectivity - supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI, DVI-D, VGA and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system.
- Advanced Split Screen - simultaneously project side-by-side from different sources with Split Screen.
- Web-based remote management - control and monitor projector status via a Web browser.
- Multi-PC Projection - connect up to 50 Windows, Mac, iOS or Android devices and display up to four screens simultaneously over the network (controlled via the Moderator function).
- Advanced Edge Blending - advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications.
- Professional installation features - full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode
- Outstanding warranty and support: 3-year limited warranty and toll-free support.
Epson PowerLite Pro G7000W Specifications
|Projection System: ||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine |
|Lumens: ||6500 lumens |
|Native Resolution: ||WXGA (1280 x 800) |
|Contrast Ratio: ||Up to 50,000:1 |
|Projected Distance Size: ||N/A |
|Lamp Type: ||N/A |
|Lamp Life: ||N/A |
|Lens Type: ||Middle Lens #1 - V12H004M08 |
|Focal Length: ||N/A |
|Zoom Ratio: ||1.0-1.6 |
|Keystone Correction: ||N/A |
|Terminal Inputs: ||HDMI x 1; DVI-D x 1; HDBaseT x 1; VGA x 1; BNC x 5; USB Type A x 1 (For Wireless Only); Mini USB x 1; USB Type B x 1 (For Service Only); Network: RJ-45 x 1,; RS-232c x 1 |
|Speaker: ||10-Watt Mono |
|Power Consumption: ||Normal mode: 540 W - ECO mode: 498 W |
|Operating Temperature: ||41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C) |
|Power Supply: ||100 - 240 VAC +/-10% , 50/60 Hz |
|Fan Noise: ||N/A |
|Dimensions: ||19.98" x 15.04" x 5.7" (W x D x H) w/Feet |
|Weight: ||N/A |
|Warranty: ||Three-year projector limited warranty, 90-day lamp limited warranty |