Epson PowerLite Pro G7500U WUXGA Widescreen Large-Venue Projector with 6500 Lumens, 4K Enhancement, powered lenses and HDBaseT
The Pro G7500U large-venue projector delivers uncompromising image quality and native WUXGA performance with Epson 4K Enhancement Technology. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, the versatile G7500U features 6500 lumens of color brightness and 6500 lumens of white brightness. Innovative 4K Enhancement Technology ensures extraordinary image and video quality, while dynamic projection capabilities enable a range of applications. And, its outstanding integration features include diverse connectivity such as HDBaseT and nine optional powered lenses with lens shift and lens memory (Ships with Middle Lens #1 - V12H004M08).
- Up to 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance - 3LCD, 3-chip technology.
- Amazing Full HD Widescreen performance - WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement (3840 x 2160) for presentations, videos, digital signage and more.
- Innovative 4K Enhancement Technology - doubles the number of pixels from 2.3 million (WUXGA) to 4.6 million for extraordinary image and video quality.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough - look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite Pro G7500U has 6500 Lumens of Color Brightness and White Brightness.
- Nine optional interchangeable lenses avaiable - with powered lens shift and lens memory, including an ultra short-throw lens for shallow spaces (Ships with Middle Lens #1 - V12H004M08).
- Versatile connectivity - supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI, DVI-D, VGA and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system.
- Advanced Split Screen - simultaneously project side-by-side from different sources with Split Screen.
- Web-based remote management - control and monitor projector status via a Web browser.
- Multi-PC Projection - connect up to 50 Windows, Mac, iOS or Android devices and display up to four screens simultaneously over the network (controlled via the Moderator function).
- Advanced Edge Blending - advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications.
- Outstanding warranty and support: 3-year limited warranty and toll-free support.
Epson PowerLite Pro G7500U Specifications
|Projection System: ||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine |
|Lumens: ||6500 lumens |
|Native Resolution: ||WUXGA (1920 x 1200) |
|Contrast Ratio: ||Up to 50,000:1 |
|Projected Distance Size: ||N/A |
|Lamp Type: ||N/A |
|Lamp Life: ||N/A |
|Lens Type: ||Middle Lens #1 - V12H004M08 |
|Focal Length: ||N/A |
|Zoom Ratio: ||1.0-1.6 |
|Keystone Correction: ||N/A |
|Terminal Inputs: ||HDMI x 1; DVI-D x 1; HDBaseT x 1; VGA x 1; BNC x 5; USB Type A x 1 (For Wireless Only); Mini USB x 1; USB Type B x 1 (For Service Only); Network: RJ-45 x 1,; RS-232c x 1 |
|Speaker: ||10-Watt Mono |
|Power Consumption: ||Normal mode: 540 W - ECO mode: 498 W |
|Operating Temperature: ||41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C) |
|Power Supply: ||100 - 240 VAC +/-10% , 50/60 Hz |
|Fan Noise: ||N/A |
|Dimensions: ||19.98" x 15.04" x 5.7" (W x D x H) w/Feet |
|Weight: ||N/A |
|Warranty: ||Three-year projector limited warranty, 90-day lamp limited warranty |