Epson PowerLite Pro L1100U Laser WUXGA Large Venue Networking LCD Projector with 6000 Lumens
The Pro L1100U large-venue projector combines a laser light source and 3LCD technology for powerful, uncompromising images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, this innovative projector features native WUXGA performance with Epson 4K Enhancement Technology. Offering extraordinary color brightness, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure brilliant images. Delivering 6,000 lumens of color brightness and 6,000 lumens of white brightness, the L1100U's laser light engine also provides 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation. Plus, its exceptional integration capabilities include diverse connectivity such as HDBaseT and nine optional powered lenses with lens shift and lens memory (Ships with Middle Lens #1 - V12H004M08).
- Up to 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance - 3LCD, 3-chip technology.
- Solid-state laser light source - provides 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Widescreen, high-definition & 4K Enhancement performance - native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement (3840 x 2160) for presentations, videos, digital signage and more.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough - look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite Pro L1100U has 6000 Lumens of Color Brightness and White Brightness.
- Nine optional interchangeable lenses avaiable - with powered lens shift and lens memory, including an ultra short-throw lens for shallow spaces (standard lens included).
- Versatile connectivity - supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI, DVI-D, SDI, VGA and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system.
- 24/7 Operation - Designed to deliver uniform brightness and exceptional, consistent image quality - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Get twice the brightness and power - optional stackable frame makes it easy to install two projectors for unbelievable brightness, plus 3D support.
- Convenient monitor and control features - easily manage the projector, either directly or remotely; compatible with AMX, Crestron and Extron.
- Web-based remote management - control and monitor projector status via a Web browser.
- Advanced Edge Blending and projection capabilities - advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications.
- Professional installation features - full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode.
- Industry-leading service and support: 3-year limited warranty and toll-free support.
Epson PowerLite Laser Pro L1000 Series Specifications Epson PowerLite Laser Pro L1100U Specifications
|Projection System: ||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine |
|Lumens: ||6000 lumens |
|Native Resolution: ||WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement Technology |
|Contrast Ratio: ||Up to 2,500,000:1 |
|Projected Distance Size: ||N/A |
|Lamp Type: ||Laser Light Source |
|Lamp Life: ||Approximately 20,000 Hours (Eco) |
|Lens Type: ||Powered shift/focus/zoom - Middle Lens #1 - V12H004M08 |
|Focal Length: ||24.0 mm - 38.2 mm |
|Zoom Ratio: ||1 - 1.6x Zoom |
|Keystone Correction: ||Vertical: +/-45 degrees; horizontal: +/-30 degrees |
|Terminal Inputs: ||HDMI x 1; DVI-D x 1; HDBaseT x 1; VGA x 1; BNC x 5; USB Type A x 1 (For Wireless Only); USB Type B x 1 (For Service Only); Network: RJ-45 x 1; RS-232c x 1 |
|Speaker: ||N/A |
|Power Consumption: ||Normal mode: 479 W - ECO mode: 327 W |
|Operating Temperature: ||32° to 113° F (0° to 45° C) |
|Power Supply: ||100 - 240 VAC +/-10% , 50/60 Hz |
|Fan Noise: ||34dB (Normal) - 28dB (Eco) |
|Dimensions: ||23.1" x 19.4" x 8.3" (W x D x H) w/Feet |
|Weight: ||41.2 without lens |
|Warranty: ||Three-year projector limited warranty, 90-day lamp limited warranty |