Optoma HD27 - Big Screen Entertainment
Convenient and easy to setup the bright and versatile HD27 boasts Amazing color technology and conforms to REC.709 delivering accurate true to life color reproduction. This small projector is ideal for watching live sport, TV shows or movies any time of day on a big screen. You can even connect your games console and play games on it with its low input latency.
An integrated speaker provides you with great sound and two HDMI inputs enables an easy setup. Perfect for connecting a laptop, PC, Blu-ray player, media streamer or games console. You can even turn it into a smart projector by connecting a HDMI dongle like the HDCast Pro (sold separately), Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV or Apple TV to play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen in the comfort of your own home.
Weighing less than 5.5lbs you can take it round to a friend's house with the optional carrying bag for a sports event, movie night or games marathon for the best big screen experience anywhere with a flat surface.
- Full HD 1080p resolution gives you sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression - perfect for watching movies, HDTV, Sports and Gaming
- Bright images and high contrast ratio - 3200 ANSI lumens and 25,000:1 contrast ratio (full on/full off) delivers luminous images and profound black levels
- Powerful built-in speaker provides exceptional sound quality without the need for costly external speakers
- Amazing color dazzles with preset color enhancement profiles to provide you with reliable color performance suitable for any content and environment
- High performance & low maintenance with 6500 hrs of lamp-life
- Gaming mode optimises your projector for lightning response times, maximum contrast and vivid colors to capture every detail - leaving you time to focus on winning
- Stream Full 1080p 3D content to your projector wirelessly; eliminating the hassle and extra cost of installing long cables, the WHD200 (sold separately) allows you to connect a Blu-ray player, set-top box, gaming console or AV receiver instantly.
Optoma HD27 Specifications
|Projection System: ||Single 0.65" 1080p DC2 DMD DLP Technology by Texas Instrument |
|Lumens: ||3200 lumens |
|Native Resolution: ||1080P (1920 x 1080) |
|Contrast Ratio: ||25,000:1 |
|Projected Distance Size: ||27" - 305" |
|Lamp Type: ||195W |
|Lamp Life: ||8000/6000/5000 (Dynamic/Eco/Bright) |
|Lens Type: ||1.1x Manual Zoom |
|Focal Length: ||21.9 - 24 mm |
|Zoom Ratio: ||1.48 - 1.62 |
|Keystone Correction: ||Vertical: +/- 40 degrees |
|Terminal Inputs: ||2x HDMI (1.4a 3D support) + MHL v2.1, Audio Out 3.5mm, 12V trigger, 3D-Sync, USB-A Power (1A) |
|Speaker: ||10-Watt Stereo Speaker System |
|Power Consumption: ||230W Bright mode / 192W Eco mode (< 0.5W Standby) |
|Operating Temperature: ||41 - 104°F (5 - 42°C), 85% max humidity |
|Power Supply: ||AC Input 100 - 240V, 50 - 60Hz, Auto-Switching |
|Fan Noise: ||26dB |
|Dimensions: ||11.73" x 3.7" x 9.0" (W x H x D) |
|Weight: ||5.2 lb (2.38 kg) |
|Warranty: ||1-Year limited Parts and Labor, 90-Days on Lamp |