Ultra Silver 3D Screen Goo Projection Screen Paint
Screen Goo Ultra Silver 3D is a specially formulated coating designed to be used in the creation of non-depolarizing viewing surfaces for 3D projection applications. While there are a number of different technologies employed for displaying 3D film and video content, polarized 3D projection is now emerging as the favorite of the feature film industry.
The principle of polarized 3D projection is straightforward: two slightly different images, each intended to be seen by one eye only, are projected in opposite polarity and the viewer wears a pair of glasses containing two oppositely polarized filters - one for the left and one for the right eye. The oppositely polarized light from each of two projected images can only pass through its corresponding filter, ensuring that only the correct content is seen by each eye.
To create an Ultra Silver 3D Goo Screen you will need to apply 2 coats(Spray Only)of the Max Contrast Reflective Coat and the Ultra Silver 3D Finish Coat.
- Maintains light polarity (linear and circular)
- Gain of 4.2 compensates for light loss in polarized projection
- Provides excellent black level retention for a crisp, Max contrast image while offering some significant advantages over competing products
- Any size and shape of viewing surface can be created
- Exceptional affordability
- includes a 500mL Ultra Silver 3D Finish Coat and a 500mL Max Contrast Reflective Coat
- Coverage - 20 sq. feet or 1.86 sq. meters(Spray Only)
Below we are providing a table with screen dimensions (diagonal) in both 4:3 and 16:9 formats and how much Screen Goo you will need.