High Contrast Screen Goo Projection Screen Paint
Screen Goo is a specially formatted line of acrylic paint products designed specifically for the Video Projection industry. It allows anyone to transform any smooth paintable surface into a high performance projection screen. Screen Goo paint products are ideal for Home Theater, Commercial, Educational or Industrial Front or Rear, 2D or 3D Projection applications. Screen Goo is inexpensive. It costs a fraction of other far more expensive yet lower performance alternatives, it can be painted into any size/shape screen and most applications can be done by users without any special tools or skills.
To create a High Contrast Goo Screen you will need to apply 2 coats of both the High Contrast Reflective Coat followed by the High Contrast Finish Coat.
The High Contrast Screen Goo is best suited for rooms with moderate ambient light levels - Use with projectors producing >25 ANSI Lumens per square foot of screen area.
- Exceptional Color Fidelity
- Excellent gain with minimal hot spotting
- Industry-leading horizontal and vertical off-axis characteristics
- Exceptional affordability
- includes a 16L High Contrast Finish Coat and a 16L High Contrast Reflective Coat
- Coverage - 800 sq. feet or 74.33 sq. meters (using a roller)
Below we are providing a table with screen dimensions (diagonal) in both 4:3 and 16:9 formats and how much Screen Goo you will need.