Alltec Screens 80" Diag. (39x69) Portable Floor Rising Screen, HDTV Format, Matte White Fabric
The Alltec Screens Floor Rising portable projection screen is the perfect companion for business presentations, trade shows, hospitality, a simple home theater or any portable application! Easily transportable and free-standing, the lightweight screen uses a manual telescoping pull up mechanism that lifts the screen from the casing. Once finished projecting, the screen retracts just as easily. The Alltec Floor Rising projector screen also features a built-in keystone eliminator, which allows the screen to tilt forward in multiple increments, in order to compensate for angled tabletop projection setups.
The Alltec Screens Floor Rising screen features a durable flame retardant and mildew resistant screen material with superior reflectivity and a matte white surface, rolled into a rugged and lightweight aluminum case. The sleek black aluminum case features an ergonomic carrying handle and folding feet to add stability to the projector screen when it's open. A height adjustable bottom black border is also added to raise the screen further from the ground, to normal viewing height.
For more detailed information, please feel free to visit www.alltecscreens.com.
Alltec Screens Floor Rising Info and Specifications
- Screen Size: 80" Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 39" x 69"(H x W)
- Aspect Ratio: HDTV 16:9 Format
- Fast and easy operation for ultimate convenience
- Heavy-duty, yet lightweight black aluminum case with folding feet to add additional stability
- Easy to carry and store, with quiet and smooth operation
- Adapted air pressure spring and unique extension structure, allow screen to stop at any desired level
- Two point attachment from extension structure to top bar, creating added stability for the screen size
- Height adjustable bottom black border - 41.34"
- Case Dimensions (L x H x W) - 76.6" x 3.8" x 4.6" | Product Weight - 27lbs.
- 1 year warranty
Matte White Fabric
Viewing Angle: 110° / Gain: 1.1
Matte White - The most versatile screen fabric surface and the premier choice when ambient light is controllable. The Matte White projector screen fabric evenly distributes light over a wide viewing area, while colors remain bright and life-like, with no shifts in hue or contrast. The 110° viewing angle allows for a wide audience seating arrangement. With a Gain of 1.1, this projector screen fabric increases some of the brightness from the projection source, as long as ambient light is controlled. A black backing to the fabric is also added to retain the projected brightness.
The matte white screen surface can be easily and safely cleaned with mild soap and water. Do not use any other stronger chemical cleaners, as this may negatively affect the projection surface. The fabric surface is also flame retardant and mildew resistant.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: