Alltec Screens 92" Diag. (45x80) Electric Projector Screen, HDTV Format, Matte White Fabric
The Alltec Screens Electric(Motorized) Projector Screen is the perfect choice for today's High Definition Home Theater Systems, Conference Rooms and Classrooms. Ideal for applications which require a wall/ceiling mounted installation, with simple plug and play operation, right out of the box.
Alltec Electric Screens feature a high quality tubular motor for extended durability and energy efficiency, while allowing for a quick reliable operation. An upgrade in comparison to many alternative electric screens which feature a smaller and slower synchronous motor.
The Alltec Electric Screen offers easy installation via sliding wall/ceiling mounting brackets and a removable wall switch for a more aesthetically pleasing installation, if desired. Dual high quality IR Remote Controls are also included, so that you can control the screen from anywhere in the room.
For more detailed information, please feel free to visit www.alltecscreens.com.
Alltec Screens Motorized Electric Screen Info and Specifications
- Screen Size: 92" Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 45" x 80"(H x W)
- Aspect Ratio: HDTV 16:9 Format
- Simple Plug and Play design with easy sliding bracket installation
- High quality tubular motor for quick and smooth operation
- Removable in-line wall switch and (2) IR Remote Controls included
- Elegant black powder coated aluminum housing creates an attractive appearance that matches any decor
- Large aluminum alloy roller keeps the screen flat through repeated use with 1" black borders on the sides
- Floating wall and ceiling bracket that slides along the casing for simple installation
- Case Dimensions (L x H x W) - 90.5" x 4" x 3.6"
- 1 Year Warranty
Matte White Fabric
Viewing Angle: 120° / Gain: 1.0
Matte White - The most versatile screen fabric surface and the premier choice when ambient light is controllable. The Matte White projector screen fabric evenly distributes light over a wide viewing area, while colors remain bright and life-like, with no shifts in hue or contrast. The 120° viewing angle allows for a very wide audience seating arrangement. With an even Gain of 1.0, this projector screen fabric allows for no loss of brightness from the projection source, as long as ambient light is controlled. A black backing to the fabric is also added to impede any light penetration from behind the projected surface.
The matte white screen surface can be easily and safely cleaned with mild soap and water. Do not use any other stronger chemical cleaners, as this may negatively affect the projection surface. The fabric surface is also flame retardant and mildew resistant.