Da-Lite 159" Diag. 78x139 Tensioned Wireline Advantage, HDTV Format, HD Progressive 0.9
Made in the USA
HD Progressive 0.9
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
ON ALL ORDERS
Click to learn more
29206" data-price="26513.00" data-currency="USD" data-name="Da-Lite 159" Diag. 78x139 Tensioned Wireline Advantage, HDTV Format, HD Progressive 0.9" data-url="/Projector-Screens/Da-Lite-159-Diag-78x139-Tensioned-Wireline-Advantage-Electrol-HDTV-Format-HD-Progressive-0-9-29206-77916.html" data-image-url="/shared/images/products/da_lite/Wireline.jpg" data-description="##ITEMDESCRIPTION##">
All Da-Lite projector screens are custom built to order and Made in the USA.
Da-Lite Tensioned Wireline Advantage Electrol Series
Designed for large venues, the Wireline uses thin steel cables up to 29 feet instead of black drop to lower the screen to an appropriate viewing height. The extra step of finishing the screen with trim is also eliminated because the Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen's trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work.
Da-lite Tensioned screen surfaces ensure the smoothest surface possible, and the Wireline Advantage screen features simple in ceiling installation. Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
- High Ceiling Installation: Up to 29' of cable to accommodate appropriate viewing height in rooms with high ceilings
- Smooth Roll Technology: A patent pending roller technology to keep your screen perfectly flat.
- Tensioned: Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- Ceiling Trim: Available without trim flange for non-ceiling recessed applications
- Slim-Tab: A lower profile, stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut and tensioned.
- Includes: Standard with radio frequency motor and hand-held remote
- Support: A comprehensive one year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase.
Da-Lite Tensioned Wireline Advantage Electrol Instructions Da-Lite Tensioned Wireline Advantage Electrol Specifications
- Screen Size: 159" Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 78" x 139"(HxW)
- Product Type - Operation: Motorized Electric Operation - Ceiling Recessed Installation
- Aspect Ratio: HDTV (16:9) Format
- Projector Screen Surface: HD Progressive 0.9 Fabric
- Projector Screen Case Color: White
HD Progressive 0.9 Fabric
Half Angle: 85° / Gain: 0.9
Ideal for moderate to high output projectors, the light gray surface achieves a perfect balance between color reproduction and image contrast. Seamless in any width up to 16' in height.
HD Progressive 0.9 can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant. This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.
HD Progressive 0.9
Half Angle: 85° | Gain: 0.9
Ideal for moderate to high output projectors, the light gray surface achieves a perfect balance between color reproduction and image contrast. Seamless in any width up to 16' in height. HD Progressive 0.9 can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.