Da-Lite 208" Diag. 110x176 Large Advantage Electrol Projector Screen, 16:10 Format, Matte White
Item Number: Dalite-70256L-Black
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
ON ALL ORDERS • CLICK TO LEARN MORE
Dalite-70256L-Black" data-price="7452.80" data-currency="USD" data-name="Da-Lite 208" Diag. 110x176 Large Advantage Electrol Projector Screen, 16:10 Format, Matte White" data-url="/Projector-Screens/Da-Lite-208-Diag-110x176-Large-Advantage-Electrol-Projector-Screen-16-10-Format-Matte-White-70256L-Black-77988.html" data-image-url="/store/images/no-image.png" data-description="##ITEMDESCRIPTION##">
All Da-Lite projector screens are custom built to order and Made in the USA.
Da-Lite Large Advantage Electrol Series
Designed for larger venue installs, the Large Advantage Electrol eliminates the extra step of finishing the screen with trim. The Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen's trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work.
The Large Advantage Electrol screen features simple in ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage. Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC): To keep your screen operation flexible
- Smooth Roll Technology: A patent pending roller technology to keep your screen perfectly flat.
- Simple Installation: With a new installation kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule
- Includes: Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Support: A comprehensive five year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase.
Da-Lite Large Advantage Electrol Instructions Da-Lite Large Advantage Electrol Product Information Da-Lite Large Advantage Electrol Specifications
- Screen Size: 208" Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 110" x 176"(HxW)
- Product Type - Operation: Motorized Electric Operation - Ceiling Recessed Installation
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen (16:10) PC Format
- Projector Screen Surface: Matte White Fabric
- Projector Screen Case Color: Black
- 5-Year Warranty - includes entire product; case, screen surface and motor
Matte White Fabric
Half Angle: 60° / Gain: 1.0
Matte White is a fiberglass surface for non high-definition projection and environments with controllable ambient light that preserves color as well as black and white images. Seamless sizes vary by product. Matte White can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant. This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.