Da-Lite 184" Diag. 90x160 Tensioned Advantage Electrol Projector Screen, HDTV Format, Da-Tex Fabric
Rear Projection Only
Da-Lite Tensioned Advantage Electrol
You Save: $1,385.20 (20.0%)
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
ON ALL ORDERS OVER $49
Click to learn more
35199" data-price="5540.80" data-currency="USD" data-name="Da-Lite 184" Diag. 90x160 Tensioned Advantage Electrol Projector Screen, HDTV Format, Da-Tex Fabric" data-url="/Projector-Screens/Da-Lite-90x160-Tensioned-Advantage-Electrol-35199-Da-Tex-Fabric-HDTV-Format-Projector-Screen-18163.html" data-image-url="/shared/images/products/da_lite/tens_advantage.jpg" data-description="##ITEMDESCRIPTION##">
All Da-Lite projector screens are custom built to order and Made in the USA.
Da-Lite Tensioned Advantage Electrol Series
Designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim, the Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible, providing a perfectly flat viewing surface for graphic and data video projection. Once the screen is installed, the screen's trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work.
The Tensioned Advantage Electrol screen features simple in ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage. Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
The Tensioned Advantage Electrol does not include the automatic closure door. See Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol for the additional aesthetic of the automatic closure door.
- Standard Silent Drive System: An enhanced drive mechanism to keep your screen whisper quiet.
- Standard LVC: Integrated low voltage control to keep your screen operation flexible.
- Smooth Roll Technology: A patent pending roller technology to keep your screen perfectly flat.
- Tensioned: Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- Slim-Tab: A lower profile, stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly tensioned.
- Simple Installation: A new Installation Kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule.
- Support: A comprehensive five year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase.
Da-Lite Tensioned Advantage Electrol Instructions Da-Lite Tensioned Advantage Electrol Product Information Da-Lite Tensioned Advantage Electrol Specifications
- Screen Size: 184" Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 90" x 160"(HxW)
- Product Type - Operation: Motorized Electric Operation - Ceiling Recessed Installation
- Aspect Ratio: HDTV (16:9) Format
- Projector Screen Surface: Da-Tex Fabric
- Projector Screen Case Color: White
- 5-Year Warranty - includes entire product; case, screen surface, tabs and motor
Half Angle: 30° / Gain: 1.3
Da-Tex is a vinyl, gray, rear projection surface that works well in high ambient light with a reduced viewing angle. It offers high transmission and low reflective values for optimal viewing. It yields excellent color rendition and image contrast. Seamless in any width up to 16' in height.
Da-Tex can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant. This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.