Da-Lite 94" Diag. 50x80 ViewShare Advantage Electric Projector Screen, 16:10 Format, HC Matte White Fabric
Made in the USA
High Contrast Matte White
Da-Lite ViewShare Advantage
You Save: $1,021.60 (20.0%)
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
ON ALL ORDERS
Click to learn more
24100LS" data-price="4086.40" data-currency="USD" data-name="Da-Lite 94" Diag. 50x80 ViewShare Advantage Electric Projector Screen, 16:10 Format, HC Matte White Fabric" data-url="/Projector-Screens/Da-Lite-94-Diag-50x80-ViewShare-Advantage-Electric-Projector-Screen-16-10-Format-HC-Matte-White-Fabric-24100LS-75141.html" data-image-url="/Shared/Images/Product/Da-Lite-94-Diag-50x80-ViewShare-Advantage-Electric-Projector-Screen-16-10-Format-HC-Matte-White-Fabric/ViewShare-SC.jpg" data-description="##ITEMDESCRIPTION##">
All Da-Lite projector screens are custom built to order and Made in the USA.
Da-Lite ViewShare Advantage Series
The ViewShare Advantage Electrol integrates an HD camera into the screen, and is compatible with any free peer-to-peer video conferencing software. It features a USB connection to ensure ease of use for your customer. Designed to eliminate the extra step of hiring a second contractor, the Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is recessed in the ceiling, ceiling tiles rest on the screens trim completing the installation, and eliminating the need to hire a second contractor.
Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling. The ViewShare Advantage features simple ceiling-tile installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage.
- HD camera integrated into the screen
- Easy USB plug and play connectivity
- Compatible with any free peer to peer software such as Lync or Skype
- Standard Silent Drive System to keep your screen whisper quiet (sizes up to 10'x10')
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- Simple Installation with a new installation kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule
- Support includes a comprehensive five-year warranty on the screen and a comprehensive three-year warranty on the HD camera
- UL Plenum rated case
- White powder-coated case for a clean aesthetic
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Available with SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board) or Video Projector Interface (screen trigger) built into the case
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Seamless surfaces
Da-Lite ViewShare Advantage Electrol Instructions
Da-Lite ViewShare Advantage Electrol Product Information
Da-Lite ViewShare Advantage Electrol Specifications
- Screen Size: 94" Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 50" x 80"(HxW)
- Product Type - Operation: Motorized Electric Operation - Ceiling Recessed Installation
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen (16:10) PC Format
- Projector Screen Surface: HC Matte White Fabric
- Projector Screen Case Color: White
High Contrast Matte White Fabric
Half Angle: 50° / Gain: 1.1
High Contrast Matte White is a fiberglass surface with a gray base for deeper reproductions of black, which improves contrast. It is for non high-definition projection and environments with moderate ambient light. Available in any width up to 10' in height. High Contrast Matte White can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant. This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.
High Contrast Matte White
Half Angle: 50° | Gain: 1.1
High Contrast Matte White is a fiberglass surface with a gray base for deeper reproductions of black, which improves contrast. It is for non high-resolution projection and environments with moderate ambient light. Available in any width up to 8' in height. High Contrast Matte White can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.