All Da-Lite projector screens are custom built to order and Made in the USA.
Da-Lite IDEA Screen 94" Diag. (50x80) Interactive Projection Screen/Whiteboard with Full Length Marker Tray
A Superior Interactive Experience
Designed for ultra short throw projectors, the latest IDEA Screen features upgraded durability, surface uniformity and rigidity to ensure a superior interactive experience. The erasable surface is hotspot-free under projection, and now comes with new standard features - all IDEA Screens are magnetic and have a thin frame. It can be used with an ultra short throw projector as an interactive screen or as a whiteboard with dry-erase markers. A tray for markers make the IDEA Screen a great upgrade to any classroom.
The Interactive Dry Erase Application (IDEA) Screen surface to consist of a proprietary projection surface permanently bonded to a magnetic substrate that allows use of dry erase markers, interactive stylus and touch interactivity. Projection surface to have a gain of 2.5 and a viewing half angle of 25 degrees. Frame will be 1" (25mm) thick with a 3/8" (9.5mm) bezel in aluminum with a silver finish. Bezel thickness at the screen surface is .06" (1.5mm). IDEA Screens include top mounting brackets, lower mounting brackets, 24" length marker tray, a set of three dry erase markers, foam eraser, cleaning cloth and cleaning solution.
- 94" Diagonal Screen Size
- Viewable screen area of 50" x 80"(HxW)
- Widescreen PC 16:10 Format Aspect Ratio
- Designed for use with ultra short throw projectors (0.4:1 throw or less)
- Projection-quality surface can be written on with dry-erase markers
- Offers a gain of 2.5, along with a 25-degree viewing angle
- Stream-lined aesthetic thin bezel silver frame
- Includes IDEA Marker Kit, wall brackets for easy installation and a full length Marker Tray
- 1-Year Warranty includes entire product; frame and screen surface
Da-Lite IDEA Screen Instructions Da-Lite IDEA Screen Product Information Da-Lite IDEA Screen Specifications
Half Angle: 25° | Gain: 2.5
Erasable, projection surface that is free of hot spots when used with an ultra short-throw projector (0.4:1 throw or less).
This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.