ACCESS FIT M WITH AR MANUAL PROJECTION SCREEN
The Access FIT M with AR, ceiling-recessed, manually-operated projection screen’s slim case design provides easier installation in tight ceiling spaces. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. A simple pull of the handle and the AutoReturn feature automatically retracts the projection screen. It slows the return as the screen approaches its upper limit, thus eliminating any banging when the screen enters the case. The bottom closure panel provides access to all components for easier service and maintenance. Installation of the case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage, allowing for installation of the screen at a later time.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000E
- Contrast Grey XH800E
- Contrast White Xh2100E
- Argent White Xh2500E
- Pearl White Ch2900E
- Case dimensions are 5-11/16” high x 6-7/16” deep (14 cm x 16 cm), includes trim flange. Mounting brackets may add to both dimensions, see Submittal in the Technical Documents tab for details.
- Maximum image width up to 120" (305 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- NTSC, HDTV AND 16:10 format have image area framed with black on all fours sides. Black side borders are available on request for AV format Screens.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets included for easy lifting during installation.
- Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Bottom closure panel provides accessibility to all components for service or maintenance and is detachable or can hang in place when open.
- The AutoReturn feature prevents potential damage to the dowel or screen surface.
- Intermediate stop positions allow you to lower, raise screen completely, or stop at any point in between.
- White case standard, black available upon request.