CINEPERM FIXED PROJECTION SCREEN
Designed to be wall-mounted, suspended from a ceiling, or flown, Cineperm features an economical, fixed screen that is versatile. The value of a fixed screen is the method used to attach the viewing surface to the frame. This flexible screen snaps onto the perimeter frame easily and quickly without tools to create a perfectly flat viewing surface for better image quality. A black vinyl border provides a contemporary, theater-like appearance for Draper’s most economical fixed frame projection screen.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000V
- Grey XH600V
- Pure White XT1300V
- CineFlex CH1200V
- CineFlex White XT700V
- ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V
- ClearSound White Weave XT900E
- ClearSound Grey Weave XH600E
- Maximum image width up to 9' high x 16' wide (274 cm x 488 cm). Maximum image width for Truss Cineperm up to 25' (762 cm) wide.
- Available in larger sizes with a truss-style square tubular aluminum welded perimeter frame. Reinforced in a 6" (15 cm) wide double truss with a 6” (15 cm) vinyl border.
- Fixed screen designed to be wall-mounted or flown. Mounting fasteners not included.
- Tubular aluminum frame finished in silver (standard). Optional black finish is available.
- Snap-on viewing surface has 2" (5 cm) black vinyl borders.