All Draper projector screens are custom built to order and Made in the USA.
Draper Luma 2 Series Manual Projector Screens
The Luma 2 line of projection screens are heavy-duty manual spring roller operated, wall or ceiling mounted projector screens. A Practical choice wherever a large spring-roller screen is required, the Luma 2 is simple in design and rugged in construction. The Luma 2 is housed in a pentagonal steel case with a scratch-resistant white polyester finish and matching endcaps. The endcaps form universal hanging brackets for attachment to the wall or ceiling.
Draper Luma 2 Series Product Information
- Screen Size: 94" Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 50" x 80"(H x W)
- Product Type - Operation: Manual Pull Down Operation - Wall or Ceiling Mounted
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen (16:10) PC Format
- Projector Screen Surface: Grey Fabric
- Projector Screen Case Color: White
Contrast Grey XH800E Fabric
Fabric Gain: 0.8
Smooth grey surface offers excellent resolution and enhances color contrast and black levels in the projected image. Recommended for use with moderate and high output digital projectors. Performs well in conditions of ambient light. Full 180° viewing cone. This surface was previously named "High Contrast Grey." This surface is GREENGUARD Children and Schools certified.