All Draper Custom Digital Printed Backgrounds are built to order and Made in the USA. From the time this product goes into production, it is non-refundable.
Draper Luma 2 - 96"H x 84"W Manual Pull-Down Screen with Custom Background
Put virtually any Company Logo, graphic, or high resolution photograph on your background. The Luma 2 Manual Pull-Down Screen is ideal for video conferencing backgrounds, press conferences, media backdrops and much more. Setup and video conference from an office, conference room, or right from your own home while maintaining the strength of your message with a branded background. Easily create a professional backdrop to any video conferencing situation.
The Luma 2 is a heavy-duty wall/ceiling mounted spring roller manually operated background screen. Attractive and simple in design, while rugged in construction. The Luma 2 is constructed entirely of heavy gauge components for years of dependable operation.
Press conference backdrop • Step and repeat backdrop • Tradeshow background • Event backdrops • Media backdrop • Media back wall • Interview Backdrop • Press backdrop • Photographic backdrop • Custom backdrop • Video background • TV backdrop • Video conference background • Telepresence backdrop • Music & concert shows • Parties and corporate events backgrounds • Press release photo background • Paparazzi backdrops • Stage backdrops • Retail promotion backdrops • Film Festival backgrounds • Movie Premier backgrounds • Red carpet backgrounds • Sporting event backgrounds and much more
Custom Graphic Printing
You provide the artwork, and we'll print your Logo or Graphic using a high quality, digital four-color process to assure a crisp and clear image.
- 96"H x 84"W Screen Size
- Full color graphics produce the most bright, vivid colors with a wide color gamut and sharp detail
- No VOC's or off-gassing from our latex inks, which are GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Receive your order promptly due to improved control over speed and turnaround times for printed products
- Fast and easy pull down to set up and and roll back up! )
- One time $150 Graphic setup fee is included in the price - for multiple quantity orders please contact our sales team for discounts.
- Preferred File Formats for Graphic Art: Adobe Illustrator or EPS or TIF (Illustrations should be vector basednot simply a Photoshop file saved as an EPS - TIF should be flattened with no layers, CMYK color mode, at 150dpi)
- Image Size should be sized exactly to the final print size. For example, if your screen's visible is 50" x 50" in size, your graphic image size should be 50" x 50"
- If the graphic is to bleed(if the image is to run all the way to the edge of the screen), add 1/2" to all sides of the image size for bleed to allow for trimming.