LUMA 2 MANUAL PROJECTION SCREEN
A heavy-duty, spring-roller projection screen, the wall- or ceiling-mounted Luma 2 presents an attractive yet practical choice wherever a large manual screen is needed. The Luma 2 is simple in design, yet engineered with heavy gauge components to provide years of dependable operation. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000E
- Contrast Grey XH800E
- Contrast White XH1100E
- Argent White XH1500E
- Pearl White CH1900E
- Chroma Key Green
- Case dimensions are 5-7/8” high x 5-1/4” deep (15 cm x 13 cm).
- Maximum image width up to 144" (366 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- High-quality, spring-roller projection screen can be wall- or ceiling-mounted.
- Optional floating mounting brackets (for wall and ceiling).
- Steel case with scratch-resistant white polyester finish with matching endcaps. Black finish available upon request.
- Endcaps form universal hanging brackets for attachment to wall or ceiling.
- Optional operating pole available in lengths of 4’ (122 cm) and 6’ (183 cm).
- Ceiling trim kit available for recessed installation.