NOCTURNE+ C® MANUAL PROJECTION SCREEN
A crank-operated projection screen, the Nocturne+ C was designed for easy installation. It is ideal for outdoor entertainment on a patio, pool deck, or other outdoor venues. A detachable crank handle limits screen access. With a broad selection of screen sizes and a headbox engineered to be weather and insect resistant, the Nocturne+ C is a great choice for entertainment to elevate an outdoor living space.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000E
- Contrast Grey XH800E
- ClearSound White Weave XT900E
- ClearSound Grey Weave XH600E
- Square headbox dimensions are 3-5/8” deep x 3-5/8" high (92 mm x 92 mm).
- Maximum image width up to 98" (249 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Crank-operated, 60" (152 cm) handle standard.
- Floating wall brackets grip the screen securely anywhere along the back of the case for ease of installation.
- Hardware finish choices: silver, white, black, ivory, or charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available.
- Insect and weather resistant aluminum headbox; includes a built-in hinge for ease of installation and service.
- Weighted hem bar to stabilize viewing surface during operation.
- Cable guides included for secure operation in wind (secures hem bar only, not fabric).
- Projection screens in outdoor spaces should be retracted in windy conditions.
- In coastal applications near salt water, some deterioration of the operator and bracket components may occur.