NOCTURNE+ E® ELECTRIC PROJECTION SCREEN
Take your entertainment outdoors with an easy-to-install electric projection screen. A design based on customer input makes the Nocturne+ E ideal for outdoor entertainment on a patio, pool deck, or other outdoor venue. With a broad selection of screen sizes and a headbox engineered to be weather and insect resistant, the Nocturne+ E is a great way to transform any outdoor living space into nighttime entertainment.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
|Matt White XT1000E|
|Contrast Grey XH800E|
|ClearSound White Weave XT900E|
|ClearSound Grey Weave XH600E|
- Product available with square or curved headbox.
- Square headbox dimensions are 3-5/8” deep x 3-5/8" high (92 mm x 92 mm).
- Curved headbox dimensions are 3-5/8” deep x 3-5/8" high (92 mm x 92 mm). Not available with crank operator.
- Maximum image width up to 132" (325 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Floating wall brackets grip the screen securely anywhere along the back of the case for ease of installation.
- Hardware finish choices: silver, white, black, ivory, or charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available.
- Insect and weather resistant aluminum headbox; includes a built-in hinge for ease of installation and service.
- In coastal applications near salt water, some deterioration of the operator and bracket components may occur.
- Cable guides included for secure operation in wind (secures hem bar only, not fabric).
- Weighted hem bar to stabilize viewing surface during operation.
- Projection screens in outdoor spaces should be retracted in windy conditions.
- Quiet motor is standard. RTS motor available.
- Remote control options available.