PARAGON V ELECTRIC PROJECTION SCREEN
Paragon Series V heavy-duty electric projection screen is a large tab-tensioned screen ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls. It features a white extruded aluminum case and operates on a 6" steel roller powered by an extremely strong tubular motor-in-roller. Other surfaces may be available depending on size. Contact Draper for details.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
|Matt White XT1000V|
|Pure White XT1300V|
|CineFlex White XT700V|
|ClearSound Perf XT900V|
- Case dimensions 13-1/4"high x 12" deep (34 cm x 30 cm). Optional extra drop may increase case length.
- Maximum image width up to 24' (732 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- RF welded tabs eliminate stickiness and tab separation. Tabs warranted against separation for five years.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Includes extruded aluminum case with white finish. Optional wall-mounting brackets and ceiling trim flange kit.
- Bottom closure panel provides easy access for service or maintenance.
- Rear projection surfaces available.
- Includes a 110V, 3-position switch (standard). Quiet, low-voltage motors and 220V options are available.
Supporting Documents ARCAT SpecWizard