PARAGON E ELECTRIC PROJECTION SCREEN
Perfect wherever a very large screen is required, the wall- or ceiling-mounted Paragon E electric projection screen features a heavy-duty design ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. Housed in an aluminum case that can be suspended anywhere, the Paragon E’s insulated motor provides smooth, quiet operation.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Case dimensions 13-1/4" high x 12" deep (34 cm x 30 cm).
- Maximum image width up to 28’ (853 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- NTSC, HDTV and 16:10 format have image area framed with black on all fours sides. Black side borders are available on request for AV format Screens. Additional drop above image available, specify color.
- Includes extruded aluminum case with white finish. Optional wall-mounting brackets and ceiling trim flange kit.
- Bottom closure panel provides easy access for service or maintenance.
- Includes a 110V, 3-position switch (standard). Quiet, low voltage motors and 220V options are available.
Supporting Documents ARCAT SpecWizard