SILHOUETTE C MANUAL PROJECTION SCREEN
A contemporary design and sleek, slender dimensions, the crank-operated Silhouette C wall- or ceiling-mounted projection screen features a tab-tensioned viewing surface. Tab-tensioned screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. Draper’s RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness. A detachable crank handle enhances screen security by limiting access making it perfect for educational or commercial settings.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000V
- Grey XH600V
- Pure White XT1300V
- CineFlex CH1200V
- CineFlex White XT700V
- ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V
- ClearSound Perf XT900V
- Case dimensions are 6" high x 4-3/4" deep (15 cm x 12 cm).
- Maximum image width up to 96" (244 cm) wide.
- RF welded tabs eliminate stickiness and tab separation. Tabs warranted against separation for five years.
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Crank-operated projection screen. Polished aluminum crank handle is removable when not in use.
- Curved aluminum case finished in white with matching endcaps. Black is available upon request.
- Front section of case removable for easy access for maintenance or service.