SILHOUETTE M MANUAL PROJECTION SCREEN
The wall- or ceiling-mounted Silhouette M manual, spring-roller projection screen features complete retraction of the screen and dowel inside the case for a clean, streamlined exterior. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. No exposed fasteners, plus slender dimensions enhance the Silhouette M’s sleek, contemporary design providing an attractive appearance.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000E
- Contrast Grey XH800E
- Contrast White XH1100E
- Argent White XH1500E
- Pearl White CH1900E
- Chroma Key Green
- Case dimensions are 6" high x 4-3/4" deep (15 cm x 12 cm).
- Maximum fabric width up to 96" (244 cm) wide.
- Black drop may be standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request. Black side borders are available for AV format upon request.
- No visible fasteners—hanging brackets are self-concealing.
- Curved aluminum case with white finish and matching endcaps. Black finish available upon request.
- Front fascia removable without tools for easy access to roller and fabric for maintenance and service.