The Aeon Series is a fixed frame projection screen that uses Elite’s EDGE FREE® technology. The EDGE FREE® design resembles a giant size flat panel TV display. The Aeon includes an ultra-thin trim as an installation option to further enhance the overall appearance.
Available in the following front projection materials
CineWhite™ has broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black & white contrast and true color rendition. Recommended for rooms with controlled lighting. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors.
||CineGrey 3D® is a reference quality material formulated for environments with minimal control over room lighting. ISF Certified for color accuracy. Angular reflective with Ambient light rejecting technology.
CineGrey is designed for low contrast Home Cinema projectors. It enhances black levels and color contrast while maintaining a neutral color temperature. Recommended for rooms with controlled lighting. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors.
AcousticPro UHD is an acoustically transparent front projection screen. It is 4K ultra HD ready and moire-free from visual artifacts. Recommended for rooms with controlled ligthing. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors.
- Stretches over frame for a permanently tight-tensioned flat surface
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Available in the following range of diagonal sizes:
- 84” - 200" in 16:9 format
- 103”, 125", 138" and 158" in 2.35:1 format
Design and Installation
- Aluminum lightweight split-frame design
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- EDGE FREE® or install ultra-thin trim
- Smaller footprint maximizes viewing area
- Wall mount brackets slide ensuring the frame is properly centered
- Optional LED backlight kit with remote control
Quality and Reliability
- 2-year Parts & Labor manufacturer's warranty
- 3-year warranty offered through ENR-G program (Education, Non-Profit, Religious and Government)
Elite Screens Aeon Brochure
Elite Screens Aeon User Guide