EliteProAV Saker Plus Series SK235XVW2 Large Venue Motorized Electric Projection Screen
The Elite Screens Saker Plus Series is a large venue electric/motorized projection screen with a list of complimentary features, including Infrared and Radio Frequency remote controls, a wireless 12 volt trigger and a detachable keypad switch for manual Up/Stop/Down control. The Saker Plus comes with MaxWhite front projection material that is 4K Compatible, 3D ready and GREENGUARD Gold Certified. MaxWhite has a wide viewing angle with a 1.1 gain reflectivity. The Saker Plus SK235XVW2 is the ideal large venue projection screen for auditoriums, gymnasiums, or any other large indoor environments.
The Saker Plus Series features a streamlined arcuate profile aluminum heavy-duty white case with ring bolts included on the top of the casing for suspended ceiling installations. The Saker Plus also has a simple plug & play design, requiring no hardwiring installation.
Elite Screens Saker Plus Series Product Information
- Screen Size: 235" Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 140" x 187"(HxW)
- Product Type - Operation: Motorized Electric Operation - Suspended Ceiling Installation
- Aspect Ratio: Video 4:3 Format
- Projector Screen Surface: MaxWhite Fabric
- Projector Screen Case Color: White
- Includes: IR/ RF Remotes, 3-Way Wall Switch, 12V Trigger, IR Eye Receiver
- Overall Dimensions: 158" H x 204" W x 6.7" D
- Warranty: Standard 2-year parts & labor warranty
Viewing Angle: 180° / Gain: 1.1
MaxWhite screen material is the most versatile screen surface for front projection presentations. This material provides the widest possible viewer angles with perfect diffusion uniformity while giving precise definition, image color reproduction and black & white contrast. Screen surface has black-backing to avoid light penetration and can be cleaned safely with mild soap and water. Woven screen material is a multi-layer, cross-array coated with a matte white reflective compound.