Elite ProAV Tripod Stage Series 170" Diag. (120" x 120") Portable Projector Screen, Square Format, MaxWhite Fabric
5 Year Warranty
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
ON ALL ORDERS OVER $49
Click to learn more
T170UWS1-D" data-price="1124.00" data-currency="USD" data-name="Elite ProAV Tripod Stage Series 170" Diag. (120" x 120") Portable Projector Screen, Square Format, MaxWhite Fabric" data-url="/Projector-Screens/Elite-Screens-Tripod-Stage-Series-170-Diag-120x120-Portable-Projector-Screen-Square-Format-MaxWhite-Fabric-T170UWS1-D-79738.html" data-image-url="/shared/images/products/elite/Tripod Stage.jpg" data-description="##ITEMDESCRIPTION##">
EliteProAV Tripod Stage Series T170UWS1-D Large Venue Portable Projection Screen
The Elite Screens Tripod Stage Series takes the traditional tripod design and enhances it to create a top-notch portable "big screen" presentation that is ideal for small or large venues. The addition of revised features, a carry bag and a professional drape kit - refines a traditional concept into a bigger and better solution for modern day hotels, conference rooms or any other large venue presentations.
The Tripod Stage Series dependable design makes it easy to setup/take down in seconds with an adjustable telescopic support that allows variable height settings, as well as variable aspect ratios. The MaxWhite front projection material has a 1.1 unity gain with a wide viewing angle. It is also GREENGUARD (UL 2818) Certified for indoor air quality.
Elite Screens Tripod Stage Series Product Information
- Screen Size: 170" Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 120" x 120"(HxW)
- Product Type - Operation: Portable - Manual Pull Up Operation
- Aspect Ratio: Square (1:1) Format with Multi Aspect Ratio Capability (16:9, 4:3, 2.35:1)
- Projector Screen Surface: MaxWhite Fabric
- Projector Screen Case Color: Black
- Additional Features: Includes black drape kit (skirt) for enhanced aesthetics and carrying bag
- Overall Dimensions: 164.9" H x 126.3" W - 51.2" Leg Diameter
- 2-year warranty from defects in workmanship
- 3-year warranty for GEMR (Government, Education, Military and Religious) - US only
Viewing Angle: 180° / Gain: 1.1
MaxWhite screen material is the most versatile screen surface for front projection presentations. This material provides the widest possible viewer angles with perfect diffusion uniformity while giving precise definition, image color reproduction and black & white contrast. Screen surface has black-backing to avoid light penetration and can be cleaned safely with mild soap and water. Woven screen material is a multi-layer, cross-array coated with a matte white reflective compound.