Resurfacing your old board has never been easier or more convenient. New-Rite® is a quality vinyl dry erase surface featuring excellent writability and smooth erasability. The glossy white vinyl is intended solely as a writing surface, but will accept magnets when applied over an existing magnetic surface. Easy to apply New-Rite® is available in 4'H rolls and can be cut to fit any surface.
To install: (more)
- Clean the old surface thoroughly. Fill any cracks and make smooth.
- Measure and test fit the New-Rite®.
- Peel off backer film from vinyl. Spray both vinyl and surface with soapy water. Align, then apply.
- Squeegee lightly to remove any trapped air bubbles for a smooth surface.
- Trim with a straight edge and sharp utility knife.
This Product is custom made and non-returnable.