Designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim, the Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen?s trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work. Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling. The Advantage? Electrol? screen features simple in ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage. The Advantage Electrol does not include the automatic closure door or the Tensioning Cable System. See Tensioned Advantage Electrol for Tensioning Cable System or Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol for both the Tensioning Cable System and the additional aesthetic of the automatic closure door.
- Standard Silent Drive System to keep your screen whisper quiet (sizes up to 10?x10?)
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- Simple Installation with a new installation kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule
- Support includes a comprehensive five-year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase
- UL Plenum rated case
- White powder-coated case for a clean aesthetic
- Available with SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board) or Video Projector Interface (screen trigger) built into the case
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness
- Seamless surfaces in all models
- Wide 16:10
- Matte White Fabric
- 57.5" x 92" or 109" Diag.
- SCB-100 RS232 Control
Half Angle: 60° | Gain: 1.0
Matte White is a fiberglass surface for non high-resolution projection and environments with controllable ambient light that preserves color as well as black and white images. Seamless sizes vary by product. Contact a Sales Partner for more information or consult the Specification Sheet. Matte White can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.