Designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim, the Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen?s trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work. Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling. Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible, and all Deluxe screens feature a closure door that hides the open space and screen in the ceiling, providing a cleaner aesthetic. The Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol screen features simple in ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage.
- All sizes standard with 12? of black drop except for Parallax Pure which is standard with 2?
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Support includes a comprehensive five-year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- UL Plenum rated case
- White powder-coated closure doors and case for a clean aesthetic
- Available with SCB-100 or Video Projector Interface (screen trigger) built into the case
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models
- Parallax Pure 0.8 surface for standard throw projectors (1.5:1 or greater) - See the Product Information sheet for projector placement
- Parallax Stratos 1.0 surface for standard throw projectors (1.0:1 or greater)
HD Progressive 1.1 Contrast
Half Angle: 60° | Gain: 1.1
HD Progressive 1.1 Contrast provides a deeper reproduction of black, which improves contrast, and an increased reflectivity to enhance brightness for moderate ambient light. Ideal for video images, HD Progressive 1.1 Contrast is 16K-ready. Seamless in any width up to 16' in height. Appropriate for ultra-short throw projection as well as standard high definition projection. HD Progressive 1.1 Contrast can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.
Ambient Light Rejection: 20%