For larger venue installs, the Tensioned Large Advantage? Electrol? is designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim. The Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen?s trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work. Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling. Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible. The Tensioned Large Advantage Electrol screen features simple in ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage. The Tensioned Advantage Electrol does not include the automatic closure door. See Tensioned Large Advantage Deluxe Electrol for the additional aesthetic of the automatic closure door.
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Simple Installation with a new installation kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule
- Support includes a comprehensive five-year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase
- UL Plenum rated case
- White powder-coated case for a clean aesthetic
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- Available with SCB-100 (RS-232 serial control board) built into the case for easy installation
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models
- Parallax Stratos 1.0 surface for standard throw projectors (1.0:1 or greater)
- HDTV (16:9)
- Da-Tex Fabric
- 108" x 192" or 220" Diag.
- SCB-100 RS232 Control
Half Angle: 30° | Gain: 1.3
Da-Tex® is a vinyl, gray, rear projection surface that works well in high ambient light with a reduced viewing angle. It offers high transmission and low reflective values for optimal viewing. It yields excellent color rendition and image contrast. Seamless in any width up to 16' in height. Da-Tex can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.