Designed to keep a room with clean lines, the Tensioned Conference Electrol allows the screen and video conferencing camera to be concealed in the ceiling when not in use. The ceiling recessed screen is designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim. Once the screen is installed, the screen's trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work.
- Integrated video conferencing camera shelf
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- White powder-coated case for a clean aesthetic
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models
HD Progressive 0.9
Half Angle: 85° | Gain: 0.9
Ideal for moderate to high output projectors, the light gray surface achieves a perfect balance between color reproduction and image contrast. Seamless in any width up to 16' in height. HD Progressive 0.9 can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.