The enhanced Fast-Fold Deluxe Screen System brings an advanced approach to rental and staging applications for set-up and tear-down to accommodate all skill levels. Its new and efficient portable design features include an intuitive leg-to-frame locking mechanism with no parts to lose. This screen is now available with HD Rental - a foldable and optically enhanced screen surface for high definition AV experiences, featuring RF (radio frequency) welded binding for improved aesthetics and durability.
- Intuitive leg-to-frame locking mechanism, with no parts to lose
- Frame and legs made of 1 1/4? aluminum tubing (black anodized frame option available upon request)
- Available in seamless, and up to 16K ready, foldable and optically enhanced screen surfaces for today?s high resolution projectors
- RF welded binding and matte snap caps for a clean aesthetic
- After years of use, adjustable corner brace offers additional longevity through correction of frame bowing
- Carrying case with wheels
- Video (4:3)
- Dual Vision Fabric
- 66.5" x 90.5" or 111" Diag.
Ultra Wide Angle
Half Angle: 78° | Gain: 0.65
Ultra Wide Angle is a flexible vinyl rear projection surface designed for wide viewing angles with controlled ambient light. It is ideal for installations using multiple projection edge blending or wide format screens with short focal length projection lenses. Ultra Wide Angle dramatically reduces the potential of hot spotting. Seamless in any width up to 16' in height. Ultra Wide Angle can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.