FEATURES - AVR-X6700H
(2020 Model) 11.2 Ch. 8K AV Receiver with 3D Audio, HEOS® Built-in and Voice Control
Immerse yourself in high-power, precision-based home theater entertainment with the new Denon AVR-X6700H. With 140W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.05%, 2 ch. driven) this performance-tuned Denon receiver delivers a truly immersive 3D audio experience with eARC supported pass-through. The AVR-X6700H supports the latest in 3D audio formats, such as Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X®, DTS Virtual:X™, DTS:X® Pro, IMAX® Enhanced and Auro-3D®. It also supports the latest video technologies such as 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through, Dolby Vision™, HDR10, HDR10+, Dynamic HDR, HLG, as well as 8K upscaling and HDCP 2.3 support on all HDMI inputs (8 in/3 out).
The front-panel USB offers convenient audio playback of MP3 and Hi-Res audio formats (WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD 2.8/5.6 MHz files). Stream popular music services like Spotify®, Pandora®, TIDAL and more wirelessly via Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2 and Wi-Fi with HEOS® Built-in. The Denon AVR-X6700H works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri and Josh.ai for effortless voice control.
By visually guiding you through each step in the setup process, the award-winning Denon Setup Assistant ensures you get set up right the first time. Every home theater is different — that’s why Denon uses the premium Audyssey MultEQ XT32 room calibration technology from Audyssey that automatically measures and optimizes your AV receiver to provide a truly immersive 3D audio experience custom-tailored to your unique listening environment.
AVR-X6700H Product Information Sheet
AVR-X6700H Owner's Manual English
AVR-X6700H Owner's Manual Spanish
AVR-X6700H Quick Start Guide English
AVR-X6700H Quick Start Guide Spanish
- Premium-performance discrete 11-channel amplifier in a monolithic design: Delivers a precise and powerful 140W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.05%, 2 ch. drive), to provide trusted, precise and powerful Denon sound.
- Full 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz support and upscaling: With the latest technology in HDMI support, you can enjoy 8K quality video from your 8K source devices with the highest quality available, with 1 supported 8K input and 2 outputs allowing for 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through. 8K upscaling is available on all 8 HDMI inputs.
- The latest in HDMI support: With 8 advanced HDMI inputs with full HDCP 2.3 support and 3 HDMI outputs connect to all your favorite media devices and output up to 3 monitor displays so you can enjoy from any room.
- Enjoy your favorite immersive 3D audio: Enjoy immersive, 3D audio from sources like Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization, DTS:X®, DTS Virtual:X™, DTS:X® Pro and Auro-3D®.
- DTS:X® Pro support: With the latest in DTS technology, enjoy DTS:X® Pro that can process up to 13 channels via future firmware update.
- IMAX® Enhanced Technology: Delivers a true IMAX theater experience at home.
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI support: Through the main HDMI output, connect your TV with eARC HDMI support to allow uncompressed and object-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® directly from your smart TV app to your AV receiver.
- The latest in video compatibility: The latest HDR format support including HDR10, HDR10+ (New in 2020), HLG, Dolby Vision, as well as Dynamic HDR (New in 2020), to provide the greatest picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast.
- The next generation in movie immersion: With 8K/60Hz pass-through and upscaling, Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS), enjoy crystal clear and smoothest picture in the highest quality available.
- The latest in gaming experiences: With 8K/60Hz pass-through and upscaling, Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS), enjoy crystal clear and smoothest picture in the highest quality availableWith 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and Quick Frame Transport (QFT), enjoy your gaming experience with amazing imaging, as well as reduced lag and latency.
- New DSP for more processing power With 13.2 ch. max audio processing, connect external power amplifier to the AVR-X6700H to power two additional channels to enjoy a 13.2 ch. home theater setup.
- Works with your favorite voice assistants: Use your voice to control the AVR-X6700H and wireless music services hands-free, works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri and Josh.ai.
- Wireless streaming from the most popular music services: Enjoy all your favorite music services like Spotify®, Pandora®, Amazon Music HD, TIDAL, SiriusXM, Deezer and more to have limitless music listening enjoyment. The AVR-X6700H also lets you enjoy your music via AirPlay 2, letting you stream your favorite tracks from Apple Music.
- “Roon Tested” Certified: Get more out of your digital music library with searchable, surfable information about your favorite artists and songs. Find lyrics, concert dates, photos, bios, reviews and more.
- Front wide speakers supported for Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® Pro up to 13 channel setups: Supports front wide speakers for a more seamless front surround stage reproduction either in 9.1.2 or 9.1.4 speaker setup.
- Phono input: With its included phono input, the AVR-X6700H lets you connect your turntable and play vinyl records. Enjoy your collection with exceptional quality and sound.
- Dual subwoofer outputs: Smooths out low frequencies for better bass dispersion.
- HEOS® Built-in wireless multi-room music streaming technology: Listen from any room for a connected, whole-home audio experience. The AVR-X6700H also works with the newly introduced Denon Home speakers to let you enjoy a whole-home audio experience.
- High-resolution audio streaming for Hi-Fi enthusiasts: Enjoy your favorite Hi-Res quality file playback with FLAC, ALAC, and WAV support, as well as DSD 2.8/5.6MHz.
- All Zone TV audio: Play the audio from your TV to another zone for your favorite shows without losing fully discrete surround sound in the main zone.
- Built-in Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support: Solid wireless network connectivity even in congested environments.
- Bluetooth® Audio Transmitter: Enjoy your favorite audio through your Bluetooth headphones late at night or with your family member who is hearing impaired. This feature supports Bluetooth-only playback as well as simultaneous playback with connected speakers.
- Award-winning Denon guided setup assistant and graphical user interface: Easy and intuitive out-of-box and setup experience.
- Smart TV connectivity: Control the Denon AVR-X6700H with your TV remote via HDMI CEC.
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ, LFC and Sub EQ HT: Delivers the ultimate equalization for your individual room including subwoofer EQ.
- OvrC and Domotz Pro remote system monitoring and management technology and RS232 Control: Lets custom integrators monitor and troubleshoot remotely, drastically reducing downtime.
- Custom install ready: The Denon AVR-X6700H features external control and IP control capabilities for easy customization and compatibility with third-party integration solutions.
- Equipped with two 12V trigger outputs: Connect up to two other devices such as a cooling fan or projector and operate on standby power.
- Amazing audio built on 110-years of innovation: Denon is the defining audio company of Japan. Founded in 1910, we enable the moments that matter through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and audio performance.
- Includes three-year limited warranty (US only).
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.