PREMIER ELECTRIC PROJECTION SCREEN
Ideal for conference rooms, classrooms, or home theaters, the economical Premier wall- or ceiling-mounted, electric projection screen offers a tab-tensioned viewing surface. Tab-tensioned screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. Draper’s RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness. Housed in an attractive black pentagonal steel case, the motor-in-roller is insulated to provide the Premier with a smooth, quiet operation.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
|Matt White XT1000V|
|Pure White XT1300V|
|CineFlex White XT700V|
|ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V|
|ClearSound Perf XT900V|
- Premier case dimensions are 5-7/8" high x 5-1/4" deep (15 cm x 13 cm). Optional built-in controls and extra drop may increase case length. Steel case with baked-on black plastisol finish (standard), white available upon request. Includes matching endcaps with universal mounting brackets.
- Maximum image width up to 12’ (366 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- For larger sizes, the Premier XL is functionally similar to the Premier and is available in sizes through 16’ (488 cm) wide.
- RF welded tabs eliminate stickiness and tab separation. Tabs warranted against separation for five years.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Optional white aluminum ceiling trim kit available for recessed installation. Additional 12" black top drop recommended for ceiling-recessed installation.
- Optional wall- or ceiling-mounting brackets for added flexibility.
- Rear projection surfaces available.
- Optional Plug & Play with built-in low-voltage controller (LP) or with built-in quiet, low-voltage controller (QLP). Screens over 119" diagonal on 16:9 format on this screen cannot use QLP.
- Includes one 110-120V, 3-position switch (standard). Other control options are available.
Supporting Documents ARCAT SpecWizard
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.