ACCESS E ELECTRIC PROJECTION SCREEN
The free-hanging, ceiling-recessed Access E electric projection screen is an ideal fit for small- to medium-size spaces, such as boardrooms, mid-sized training rooms, universities, or home theaters. Free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screens maintain flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. The bottom closure panel provides access to all components for easier service and maintenance. Installation of the case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage, allowing for installation of the screen at a later time.Ready to purchase
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
|Matt White XT1000E|
|Contrast Grey XH800E|
|ClearSound White Weave XT900E|
|ClearSound Grey Weave XH600E|
|Chroma Key Green|
- Case dimensions are 7-3/8" high x 8-1/16" deep (19 cm x 20 cm), includes trim flange. Built-in controls may increase case length. Mounting brackets may add to case dimensions, see Submittal in the Technical Documents tab for details.
- Maximum image width up to 16' (488 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request. Extra drop may increase case size.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets included for easy lifting during installation.
- Sliding brackets on top of the case allow for adjustments when mounting.
- Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Bottom closure panel detachable or hangs in place with “T” bracket to provide accessibility for service or maintenance.
- Quick-connect wiring allows for early installation of the case with the addition of the screen later.
- Includes a 110V, 3-position switch (standard). Quiet, low voltage motors and 220V options are available.
- Low voltage, video interface or other controls can be built into housing for access from below ceiling.
- White case standard, black available upon request.
Supporting Documents ARCAT SpecWizard
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.