PREMIER C MANUAL PROJECTION SCREEN
The crank-operated Premier C wall-or ceiling-mounted, tab-tensioned projection screen features a crank handle for enhanced screen security. The detachable crank handle provides an added benefit of limiting screen access within educational or business-related environments. Tab-tensioned screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. Draper’s RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000V
- Grey XH600V
- Pure White XT1300V
- CineFlex CH1200V
- CineFlex White XT700V
- ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V
- ClearSound Perf XT900V
- Case dimensions are 5-7/8" high x 5-1/4" deep (15 cm x 13 cm).
- Maximum image width up to 144" (366 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- RF welded tabs eliminate stickiness and tab separation. Tabs warranted against separation for five years.
- Image area framed with black on all four sides. Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Crank-operated projection screen. Polished aluminum crank handle is removable when not in use.
- Includes black case with matching endcaps. Endcaps form universal hanging brackets for attachment to wall or ceiling.
- Optional floating mounting brackets (for wall and ceiling)
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.