Lining up the rear projection images across a videowall system is a challenge, and may even be the work of several days. Mirror Manager is Draper�
's innovative solution to that problem. The Mirror Manager may be used anywhere a Draper�
first surface mirror is installed.
- The Mirror Manager may be used as part of a Draper� RPX Rear Projection System, MultiScreen System, Projector Support Structure or anywhere a Draper� first surface mirror is installed.
- With Mirror Manager, the final image adjustments are quick and easy. After you have adjusted all the larger controls: the projector, its platform, and mirror position, then Mirror Manager goes to work.
- Using its hand-operated knobs, you can quickly fine-tune the image to eliminate barrel and pincushion distortion and just to square up the corners.
- The mirror remains securely mounted in a black anodized extruded aluminum frame.
- Mirror Manager saves installation time and money�and improves the image�by actually bending the mirror in tiny, highly controlled increments.
- Use eight knobs around the perimeter to make the precise adjustment you need.
- Mirror Manager should be used only for those minor tweaks that look so easy and take so long without it.
- First surface mirrors are delicate and we recommend you use our Mirror Cleaning Kit. Contains cleaning solution, cotton gloves, lint-free cloth and instructions.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.