Profile+ Fixed Projection Screen
Mimics the flat panel look with a thin bezel frame, the Profile+ fixed frame screen offers larger sizing options, making it ideal for home theaters, churches, and corporate training rooms. A zero edge (borderless) option incorporates a screen attachment system supported by extruded aluminum baffles on all four sides to provide an optically seamless framing system. Screen ships unassembled, making transportation to the installation site easier and maneuvering around stairs, elevators, and corners manageable. Engineered with a lighter frame and a viewing surface that is easy to attach. This mullion-less display allows adjacent screens to come together with “zero” separation. Ships with wall brackets standard, flown brackets must be requested.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000V
- Grey XH600V
- Pure White XT1300V
- ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V
- Maximum image width up to 30' (914 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Fixed frame screen, can be wall-mounted or flown. Mounting fasteners not included.
- Frame equipped with mounting flanges that match wall brackets.
- Ships with wall brackets standard, flown brackets must be requested.
- Screen sleeker than a flat panel with less than 2" (51 mm) in depth and includes a borderless option or 5/8" (16 mm) bezel frame.
- Includes sliding hook and loop system for easy assembly of the viewing surface.
- Optional LED backlighting (bias lighting) available.
- Product is lightweight and ships unassembled.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.