Designed to hold projectors from 5,000 to 15,000 ANSI lumens, the Silent Partner offers noise reduction of the projector fan and easy access for service. Silent Partner’s acoustic insulation foam reduces the distraction of projector fan noise in a home cinema/theater, higher education classroom, auditorium, or boardroom/conference room application. It mounts beneath most ceilings or can be attached to a projector lift to conceal the unit when not in use. Lockable access doors provide easy projector service and added security.
- Available in three sizes: Model A: 5K-8K lumens, Model B: 8K-10K lumens, and Model C: 10K-15K lumens.
- Exhaust labyrinth for optimum noise attenuation reduces projector noise by about 20—25 dBA.
- Thermostatic fan control with sensitivity adjustment for noise and temperature optimization.
- Electrostatic inlet air filters.
- Removable and lockable side and back access doors with optical grade port glass.
- Easy install for ceiling, lift, or tabletop. Projector clamp firmly holds projector for tabletop or ceiling orientation.
- Can be attached to lifts for concealment when not in use.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.