Designed for maximum flexibility, Acumen™
E features an attractive below the ceiling projection screen engineered to meet the demands of heavy use and still look nice in today’s interiors.
A smooth, curved aluminum housing and white powder coated finish complement any room design.
Floating wall brackets provide this free-hanging, wall- or ceiling-mounted electric screen quick and easy installation.
Fascia is easily removable if maintenance is required.
A wide variety of motor and control options including quiet and low voltage are available.
- Case dimensions: 7-1/8” h x 5-7/8” d (181 mm x 149 mm). Extruded aluminum housing with white powder coated or optional black finish.
- Available with OptiView line of viewing surfaces.
- Standard case accommodates sizes through 10’ (305 cm) wide in 16:9, 16:10 and other popular formats.
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Ships with built-in low-voltage controller and wall switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Floating wall brackets included. Ceiling brackets available.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.