Designed for maximum flexibility, the motorized, rechargeable Acumen™
Recharge E features an attractive below the ceiling projection screen.
Installs like a manual screen, with no wiring or electrician needed to provide a fast, low-cost install.
Engineered to meet the demands of heavy use and still look nice in today’s interiors.
A smooth, curved aluminum housing and white powder coated finish complement any room design.
Floating wall brackets provide this free-hanging, wall- or ceiling-mounted projection screen quick and easy installation.
Fascia is easily removable if maintenance is required.
Wireless control options include phone app, Google, or Alexa.
- Available with OptiView line of viewing surfaces.
- Case dimensions: 7-1/8” h x 5-7/8” d (181 mm x 149 mm).
- Standard case accommodates sizes through 10’ (305 cm) wide in 16:9, 16:10 and other popular formats.
- Streamlined extruded aluminum case finished in white powder coat (standard).
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Includes: 13' (4 m) recharge cable; 2 Amp plug in with USB; RF remote control; and floating wall brackets. Ceiling brackets available.
- All controls are wireless: add an optional hub and control screen with a mobile app, Google Home, or Alexa.
- Optional Power over Ethernet capable. Keep product powered all the time and still control via RF signal.
- Removable fascia for easy service access.
- Charges from 110V outlet.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.